BIFMA X5.1 Chair Backrest Tilt Mechanism Test Machine
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-15,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $5,000-15,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: TNJ-006
- Load Way: Mechanical Load
- Weight: 100-500Kg
- Results Evaluation: No Loss of Function After The Test
- Transport Package: Wooden Box
- Origin: China
- Type: Impact Testing Machine
- Loading Method: Static Load
- Test Speed: 10-30cpm Done 300, 000 Times The Speed of Reciproc
- Trademark: Hust Tony Instrument
- Specification: QB/T2280-2007 ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2002 EN 1335: 2000
- HS Code: 9031809090
TNJ-006 Chair Back Backward Durability Tester
Chair Back Testing Machine/ Chair Back Durability Tester/ Chair Testing Equipment
Bifma X5.1 Chair backrest Tilt Mechanism Test Machine is suitable to all chairs with backward function. It is used for evaluating the durability of the chair with backward function under the loading status. Test result: Loss function after the test shall not be qualified (based on customer specified requirements can be judged).
Test purpose: Evaluate durability of the chair with backward function under the loading status.
Test object: All office chairs with back backward function.
Testing process: Fixed chair, chair side load 225 lbs weight, imposed by external force only between the points
Test speed: 10-30CPM done 300, 000 times the speed of reciprocating motion
Results evaluation: No loss of function after the test
Technical parameters of Bifma X5.1 Chair backrest Tilt Mechanism Test Machine:
Impact head component weight:25kg
Seat impactor diameter: 200mm
Strength adjust: pressure adjust
Control: PLC,text display
Beams lifting way: Electric lift
Ar supply: Seat surface height kgf/cm^2 or above,customer provides it for himself
Power:1∮ AC 220V 50Hz 5A
ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2012 ,EN 1335: 2000
1. The chair or fixture with attached tilt mechanism shall be restrained on a test platform. Figure 10 shows one acceptable method of restraint.
2. If adjustable features are available, all adjustments shall be set at normal use conditions
3. A cycling device shall be attached to the chair or fixture at any location appropriate to apply a controlled (push and/or pull) motion
4. A test load of 102 kg (225 lb.) shall be secured on the center of the seat (or equivalent location on the fixture).
5. Adjust the cycling device to move the mechanism between the front and back stops, without overriding or impacting either stop